Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 24 hr Attendant
- Building Link
- SAK Shop designed intimate lobby with custom Limestone flooring, Avant-Garde ingo Maure Lighting fixtures and fireplace.
- Residents- only fitness room
- Roof terrace featuring cabanas, Chaise Lounges,Bar,Outdoor Shower,Lushly manicured landscape & unobstructed viewsof the Manhattan skyline.
- Dry cleaning pick-up & delivery
- Bicycle storage
- On-site parking
- Washer & dryer in apartment
Building location is centrally located within Astoria Park, Socrates Park,Costco and the N&Q trains (30th Ave station).
$2,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 2848080
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.43 mi)
N QBroadway (0.52 mi)
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.61 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (0.85 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.94 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.99 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (1.14 mi)
M R36th St (1.16 mi)
F21st St (1.23 mi)
M R46th St (1.25 mi)