Far Rockaway is a working class neighborhood on the Queens County/Nassau County divide, and the starting point of the Rockaway Peninsula, which has an opposite terminus in Breezy Point south of Brooklyn proper.
Far Rockaway affords easy connections to Atlantic Beach and Long Beach, as well as John F. Kennedy airport and the rest of Queens via the Nassau Expy. It borders Inwood to the north, Bayswater to the east, Atlantic Beach to the south, and Lawrence to the northwest.learn more about this neighborhood
#211Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 16% Pre War
- 15% Private House
- 11% New Building
- 9% Walk-Up
*Call to schedule appointment
* Large kitchen
* Plenty of closets
* Beautiful re-finished hardwood floors
* Huge living room+ dining room
*queens size bedroom
* Heat, hot water and cooking gas included
* Controlled access
* On-site laundry facility
* 24hr emergency maintenance
* Live-in super
* Serviced by the A line, LI rail road, & IND Rockaway train line!
$1,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 400 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2812761