Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- Massive Studio in ELEVATOR building with private ROOFDECK & GARDEN! Gorgeous, renovated apartment features top of the line stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher and Microwave as well as ample cabinet and counter space for a studio. The apartment is the ulitmate in quiet: It faces a private garden and has double-paned windows-perfect for studying or getting work done.
- Apartment is accented with track lighting, true hardwood floors, and provides ultimate sunlight through over-sized windows. Living room can fit a sectional, coffee table, as well as other furniture; Kitchen can fit a breakfast bar. Ample space for bed can fit a queen bed as well as night stand. Bathroom has been newly renovated and includes marble tub.
- Door opens to your private outdoor space! Entertain on your private roofdeck or relax in your private garden. 5 min Citi Bike ride to 6 & NQR & F trains.
$1,995, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2800514
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.44 mi)
F2nd Av (0.51 mi)
L1st Av (0.7 mi)
J ZBowery (0.74 mi)
B DGrand St (0.76 mi)
FEast Broadway (0.8 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.85 mi)
6Astor Place (0.86 mi)
L3rd Av (0.91 mi)
6Spring St (0.91 mi)