Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Queen-sized bedrooms
- Great Light
- Recent renovation with up-to-date Appliances
- PERFECT share: opposite end bedrooms that EACH have their own apartment entrances
- Closets for days!
- Easy Access to the 1, B, C trains and Crosstown bus
- Walkable to Columbia, Central Park & Riverside!
- Whole Foods, West Side Market, Silver Moon Bakery & MORE!
My clients have the benefit of working with an agent who has access to the top deals and best listings. I take a professional and proven "problem-solving" approach to all my client's real estate needs, whether buying, renting, or selling.
$2,250, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2792872
1103rd St (0.09 mi)
B C103rd St (0.35 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.42 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.43 mi)
B C96th St (0.46 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.5 mi)
1116th St (0.7 mi)
186th St (0.8 mi)
2 3110th St (0.8 mi)
B C116th St (0.81 mi)