Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertop, Euro-style cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Customized closets.
- Spectacular oversized windows.
- Contemporary finishes and fixtures.
- Hardwood flooring.
- Elegant concierge-attended lobby finished in wood and marble.
- Entertainment lounge featuring an open kitchen and flexible seating options.
- Health and fitness center including cardio and strength equipment, with adjacent landscaped courtyard with seating area.
- Rooftop sun terrace with lounge chairs, dining area, BBQ grill and breathtaking park and city views.
- Convenient bicycle storage room.
- Children's playroom.
- Pet-friendly Community.
Near Transportation, Fine Dining, Nightlife, Shopping, and Cultural Attractions.
Please call/email Maritza today for a private viewing. Not quite what you are looking for? Please call/email to discuss how I may work to find the perfect home for rent or sale that fits your needs for rent, sale, or investment.
$5,976, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Post War
- Web ID: 2774415
186th St (0.19 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.23 mi)
B C86th St (0.36 mi)
B C96th St (0.45 mi)
179th St (0.54 mi)
B C81st St (0.64 mi)
1103rd St (0.71 mi)
B C103rd St (0.76 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.9 mi)
B C72nd St (1.04 mi)