With a population of around 7,050, Downtown Brooklyn is hip, easygoing, and relatively upscale, but not pretentiously so.
The area has a mix of historic brownstones, new and converted high-rise apartments, restaurants, boutiques, theaters and more, usually at lower prices than their Manhattan counterparts. Downtown Brooklyn, with its mix of old and new, high end and inexpensive finds alike, is a great place to explore.learn more about this neighborhood
#48Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 76% Luxury Highrise
- 10% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 2% Loft Building
- 1% Pre War
* Well maintained elevator Building with 24hr doorman(Easy approval)
* Approx 700sq ft
* 3rd floor with elevator
* Renovated kitchen with DW- great for cooking!
* Large windows in each room - very sunny
* Laundry in the building
* Sanded and polish hardwood floor
* Prime Location in beautiful in beautiful Brooklyn Heights and next to the 2,3,4,5,A,C,R
Please call anytime for a viewing or more info - Leo (Showing: Mon-Fri 10am-7pm. Weekends Sunday only.
$3,000, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 698 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2769063
F GBergen St (0.23 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.29 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.32 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.33 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.34 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.41 mi)
2 3Clark St (0.55 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.55 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.59 mi)
A CHigh St (0.66 mi)