The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
~~AMAZING STORAGE in a Lovely, Renovated UES Studio~~
* Features Exposed Brick and a Working Fireplace
* Airy, apporx 11x16 Main Living Space
* AMAZING Storage- 3 closets PLUS additional overhead space!
* Separate Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* Full Bathroom with tub
* Super and Laundry on premises
* Near the 6 train and buses
* Sorry, no dogs allowed, but a Cat is ok
* Landlord requires excellent credi.
~Contact Melissa to view this DSA exclusive immediately!
$1,750, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2762531
696th St (0.26 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.49 mi)
6103rd St (0.5 mi)
6110th St (0.83 mi)
677th St (0.92 mi)
B C96th St (1.1 mi)
6116th St (1.11 mi)
2 3110th St (1.11 mi)
B C86th St (1.17 mi)
B C103rd St (1.19 mi)