North Brooklyn neighborhood Bushwick is south and east of Williamsburg, the area it is most often connected with, in an age of ever-blurring neighborhood lines. Bushwick also borders Bedford-Stuyvesant, East New York, Brownsville and Ridgewood, Queens.
As the 21st century began, Bushwick saw many of the positive changes that much of New York City had been experiencing.learn more about this neighborhood
#53Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 26% Walk-Up
- 20% New Building
- 10% Other
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- - Newly Renovated!
- - New Contstruction
- - 4th fl walk-up/top fl
- - Laundry room
- - Roof deck
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Exposed Brick
- - French Doors
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New SS appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself:
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - TENANT PAY ALL UTILITIES
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Cats only
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$2,499, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 2752527