Bordering Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn, Boerum Hill is one of Brooklyn’s prettiest neighborhoods, filled with beautiful brownstone- and tree-lined streets.
The area’s boundaries are Schermerhorn Street to the north and Warren or Wyckoff streets to the south, and Smith or Court streets and Fourth Avenue to the west and east, but Boerum Hill shares many of its characteristics with Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#49Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 16% Pre War
- 15% Walk-Up
- 10% New Building
- 9% Townhouse
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Brownstone
- - Duplex
- - Laundry on-site
- - Dishwasher
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Whirlpool tub
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself:
- "Walker's Paradise!"
- TENANTS PAY ALL UTILITIES
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval with 1000$ deposit refundable
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$3,797, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Post War
- Web ID: 2752339