Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
*Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom Upper West beauty
* 3 Full-sized bedrooms and one smaller bedroom perfect for office or guest room
* 2 full bathrooms
* Gorgeous exposed brick living room drenched in sunlight
* Updated kitchen with big dining room space perfect for meal time and entertaining
* Washer and Dryer in the unit!
* Best of Upper West living - half-a-block from Central Park, near Whole Foods, Columbia and more!
* Near the B/C trains on CPW and the 1 train on Broadway...
Call Karen, Jen or John (The 3 Keys Team at Bohemia) to view this lovely property today! Call us at to set up a viewing.
$4,200, Four Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 4432
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.11 mi)
B C103rd St (0.19 mi)
2 3110th St (0.4 mi)
1103rd St (0.42 mi)
B C116th St (0.46 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.48 mi)
B C96th St (0.56 mi)
2 3116th St (0.59 mi)
1116th St (0.63 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.77 mi)