Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
Luxury residence with Floor to Ceiling Windows. Washer/Dryer in unit. Tons of Amenities!
- Second floor recreational space includes: 3,400 SF lounge with fireplace, billard and card tables, large screen TV, indoor shuffleboard, video arcade. There is also an adjoining 4,400 SF outdoor patio and a two-story fitness center with Hudson River views.
- 5100 SF landscaped sky deck with lounge chairs.
- Four-story lobby atrium that also serves as a public performance and multimedia space.
- Wi-Fi is available in all common areas.
- Shuttle service is provided to and from Penn Station.
- Zipcars are available on site.
VIP Concierge service available.
My name is Julie and I'd be delighted to assist with your apt search. I have access to everything online. Contact me for this listing or anything else you see online. Look forward to working with you!
$3,312, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 2672235
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.31 mi)
A C E34th St (0.51 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.51 mi)
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.52 mi)
C E23rd St (0.57 mi)
128th St (0.62 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.66 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.67 mi)
123rd St (0.72 mi)