Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Beautiful Renovated 3bed/flex 4 with 2 full bath Apartment
- Custom Designed Kitchen with Marble Backsplash & Under Cabinet Lighting
- Energy Efficient Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ranges & Microwaves
- Modern Bathroom with Moen Faucets & Showerhead
- Wide-Plank Herringbone Wood Floors
- Environmentally Friendly Individually Controlled Heating and Cooling System*
- Luxury Doorman Building
- Located on Quiet and Charming Tree Lined Street
- Outdoor Playground
- Gorgeous Courtyard
- Outdoor Balconies
- Storage Space Available
- Online Bill pay and Maintenance Requests
"Let me guarantee you the best and complete customer service from showing the apartments based on your needs to moving the last part of your furniture!"
You can contact me daily 7AM-10PM by phone or 24/7 via email or text message.
* Available in select apartments
** Price and Special may change daily.
*** Apartment is rented unfurnished.
**** Prices and layouts are subject to change.
$5,700, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 2658126
B C96th St (0.26 mi)
B C86th St (0.27 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.34 mi)
186th St (0.4 mi)
B C103rd St (0.63 mi)
B C81st St (0.65 mi)
179th St (0.7 mi)
1103rd St (0.7 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.92 mi)
696th St (0.96 mi)