One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- EAST WILLIAMSBURG @ MORGAN L STOP
- Huge apt 700sq
- Amazing kitchen w/ brand name appliances
- Stunning tiled bathroom
- Polished hardwood floors throughout the apt
- High ceiling & lots of natural light
- Off the block:organic store,laundromat,shops,deli,super-market,etc....
- Won't stay for long.....grab it now!!!!
$2,245, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 750 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2633740
LMorgan Av (0.25 mi)
LJefferson St (0.26 mi)
LDeKalb Av (0.43 mi)
MCentral Av (0.57 mi)
MKnickerbocker Av (0.68 mi)
LMontrose Av (0.69 mi)
J M ZMyrtle Av (0.79 mi)
LGrand St (0.8 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.88 mi)
JKosciusko St (0.93 mi)