Gravesend is yet another community that favors quiet residential living over the hustle and bustle of other parts of the city.
Although the origin of the name “Gravesend” remains disputed, it likely derives either from the English seaport of Gravesend, Kent or from the Dutch name s’Gravenzande, which roughly translates to “The Count’s Beach” or “The Count’s Sand.learn more about this neighborhood
#94Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 19% Pre War
- 17% Private House
- 9% Walk-Up
- 8% Elevator Building
Gorgeous Large Two-bedroom apartment with large Eat-In kitchen on 2nd floor of beautiful, well-kept elevator apartment building. No brokers Fees.
Express Bus BM3 to Downtown/Midtown NYC, Walking distance to Kings Hwy Train Station (B-express & Q-local lines).
* All new-thru out.
* Large Living Room - Cross Ventilated with 3 windows, herringbone design wood flooring, art-deco design entrance way and ceiling light fixture.
* Master Bedroom fits any size bedroom set.
* Very comfortable second bedroom.
* Many large closets with built-in shelves, can accommodate all storage needs.
* Newly finished parquet wood flooring new-thru out.
* BRAND NEW kitchen with separate large dining area.
* BRAND NEW sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, and stove.
* BRAND NEW Large counter space for all cooking needs.
* Large Spacious Foyer.
* Laundry room in basement available.
Monthly Rent $1975. No Pets. Good credit history required.
Call owner's management office: Mon-Fri 9:30am-4:30pm
$1,975, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2623753
B QKings Highway (0.27 mi)
B QAv U (0.57 mi)
B QNeck Rd (0.83 mi)
B QAv M (0.85 mi)
FAv P (1.09 mi)
FKings Highway (1.1 mi)
FAv N (1.25 mi)
B QAv J (1.33 mi)
FAv U (1.37 mi)
B QSheepshead Bay (1.47 mi)