If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Numerous Studios, 1's and 2's available - starting at only $1400!
Call Raphael (thats me) to set up a viewing!
- BRAND NEW EVERYTHING
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- Large Kitchen with New Appliances and Fantastic SileStone Counters
- Fantastic Light
- Custom Wall Sconces
- Close to Express A,B,C,D Subways, 24 Hour Pathmark, Parks, and a host of Dining and Shopping Options including Starbucks and NY Sports Club
- Super easy to CCNY and Columbia
- Bike Storage
- Outdoor Space - Back Courtyard is being totally re-done
- Laundry Room
- On-Site Super
- Pet Friendly
* Pix are of sister unit - same finishes
Also Available Right Now:
$1400 - Studio
$1500 - Jr. 1
$1550 - One Bedroom
$2400 - 2 Bedroom
...And Many More - Let's Talk!
I've lived in the area myself for over 5 years - come see why so many people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants!
$1,900, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 3933
B C135th St (0.23 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.28 mi)
1137th St (0.43 mi)
1145th St (0.48 mi)
2 3135th St (0.51 mi)
3145th St (0.52 mi)
3148th St (0.56 mi)
1125th St (0.72 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.74 mi)
C155th St (0.78 mi)