One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
2BED | 1BATH | Corner unit!
Luxury waterfront property!
No fee for a limited time ONLY.
Modern is the theme, from the spectacular landscaped rooftop with views of Manhattan to the 24/7 concierge in the lobby to the fashion-forward details inside every residence. In the heart of Williamsburg's most cutting-edge boutiques, restaurants and lounges, it's the place you thought was only for daydreamers!
- Concierge Service
- 14,000 SF Common rooftop with unprecedented views of Manhattan
- Landscaped Interior Courtyard with two water features and seating
- Bi-Level Fitness Center with top-of-the-line equipment, yoga area and free weight systems
- Gaming room / lounge with Kitchen area
- Secure Card Access to the Building and facilities
- Storage in the basement (for lease)
- Attended Parking (for lease)
- Bike rack
**Call Sandy to schedule a showing today!
$4,515, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2569170
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.07 mi)
LBedford Av (0.36 mi)
South 8th Street Ferry landing (0.68 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.76 mi)
GNassau Av (0.76 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.8 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.86 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.88 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.91 mi)
J MHewes St (0.98 mi)