The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
Gorgeous open kitchen with granite dining bar!
PRIVATE Bosch washer and dryer on site, wall to ceiling windows!
Only three years old & the first GREEN building on the Upper East side!
Located on Lexington Ave - steps away from CENTRAL PARK and near 6 train.
- State of the art fitness center
- Conference room and library
- 24/7 concierge attended lobby
- Building-wide water filtration
- Expansive, professionally-landscaped, green roof park with 3 panoramic exposures and secluded seating areas
- Direct access to on-site garage with valet parking
- Children's playroom m
- Bicycle and other storage room
$3,500, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 2376701
696th St (0.09 mi)
6103rd St (0.27 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.59 mi)
6110th St (0.63 mi)
2 3110th St (0.81 mi)
B C96th St (0.83 mi)
B C103rd St (0.88 mi)
6116th St (0.92 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (1.01 mi)
B C86th St (1.01 mi)