Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
1 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT IN PRIME ASTORIA, QUEENS. CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING, PARKS, TRANSPORTATION.
* 1 Bedroom (11'x15') w/ double closet
* Separate living room
* Large Eat in Kitchen w/full sized appliances
* Hardwood floors
* High ceilings
* Recently renovated, brand new appliances, redone floors
* Lots of light and windows in each room
* Large storage closet & linen closet
* Heat & Hot Water Included
* Super on site
* 8 blocks to N,Q train at Astoria Blvd
* 1 block to Queens/Manhattan bus
To View: Please contact agent directly to set an appointment to view.
Currently under renovations - showing now.
To Apply: Applicant(s) must have 700+ credit and proof of at least 40x rent amount. Guarantors must make 80x rent amount and have good credit. Documentation will be required for management approval.
$50 application fee per person applies.
* Broker's fee of 1 month rent *
$1,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 2318834
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.41 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.52 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.55 mi)
M R46th St (0.8 mi)
N QBroadway (0.85 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.91 mi)
M RNorthern Blvd (1.0 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (1.24 mi)
M R65th St (1.44 mi)
M R36th St (1.48 mi)