If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
NO BROKER FEE!!!
- Gut Reno Featuring Stunning Original Detailing Throughout!
- Deep Mahogany Wood Paneling!
- Bose Speakers Built-in in Kitchen and Living Room!
- Built In USB Ports and iPad, iPhone, iPod Compatible Airplay Sound System!
- Chef's Kitchen!
- Washer/Dryer in Unit!
- Stainless Appliances!
- Carrera Quartz Counters!
- Black Subway Tile Bathrooms with Crisp White Fixtures!
- Illuminated Closets w/Sliding Doors!
- Elegant Italian Style Lighting Sconces!
- Recessed Lighting!
- Elevator Building!
- French Doors!
- Bay Windows!
- Steps to Riverside Park!
- Steps to Harlem Public and Chipped Cup!
- Minutes to 1, A, B, C, D Trains!
- Nothing! This is a truly amazing apartment with incredible design and features for a great price!
If this seems like a fit call Dan now to view. Not quite a fit? Call Dan anyway! Friendly, honest and knowledgeable, I have access to a full range of upper Manhattan apartments and will help you find the home with the right combination of features for you!
Applicants should make 40x the monthly rent and have good credit, OR have a guarantor who makes 75x the monthly rent and has excellent credit.
$3,400, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2821
1145th St (0.23 mi)
1157th St (0.37 mi)
C155th St (0.39 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.45 mi)
C163rd St (0.61 mi)
1137th St (0.63 mi)
B155th St (0.64 mi)
3148th St (0.72 mi)
B C135th St (0.87 mi)
3145th St (0.92 mi)