The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
- Doorman and 24-hour concierge.
- On-premise valet.
- Fully equipped "residents only" fitness center
- 24 hour parking garage
- Private laundry room on every floor.
- Full Service Business Center.
- The Lookout on the outdoor roof deck: private parties and stunning views during sunset hours
- Zaytuna Market
- Duane Reade
- Pet Friendly
- Storage Facilities
- ATM Machine
- DVD Rental Machine
- Building Resident Manager
- On-site Management and Leasing Office
$3,355, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2279171
4 5Bowling Green (0.14 mi)
RRector St (0.21 mi)
1Rector St (0.22 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.23 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.25 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.3 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.31 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.34 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.45 mi)