One would never guess that crossing into Hamilton Heights is actually setting foot onto a vast estate--35 acres to be exact--land appropriated by the statesman, war hero, diplomat, and one of America’s founding fathers, the great Alexander Hamilton.
His affinity to the area is clear.learn more about this neighborhood
#59Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 26% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
- Kitchens are modern,sleek & open featuring Frigidaire gas ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators, all wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Carrara mosaic marble and brick polished backsplashes.
- Inviting living spaces feature 10'-12' ceilings, oversized windows and Brazilian Cherry hardwood plank flooring throughout.
- There are sprawling bedrooms with great closets, oversized windows, and modern detailing.
- Classic style bath have Kohler fixtures accented by marble vanities with porcelain and ceramic tiling.
- The building features a key fob entry with digital intercom system, laundry room, elevators, newly installed windows and mailboxes.
Call Diego at
$4,400, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2278101
1137th St (0.03 mi)
1145th St (0.37 mi)
B C135th St (0.48 mi)
1125th St (0.5 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.53 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.78 mi)
2 3135th St (0.89 mi)
C155th St (0.91 mi)
3148th St (0.93 mi)
3145th St (0.95 mi)