Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- Large living room
- Large kitchen with Dishwasher
- Full to queen size beds
- Each room has a closet, plus extra closet space in living room
- One of the bedrooms has access to a balcony!
- Truly unbeatable area of NYC to live in in a great building.
- Hardwood floors and tile in Kitchen.
-- 2 blocks from Astor Pl Station (6) and 10 min walk to 14th St/Union Square
Our fee is less than one month's rent! Schedule your same day showing online at www.citi-urban.com
$3,200, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 593 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2276968
6Astor Place (0.18 mi)
L3rd Av (0.27 mi)
N R8th St (0.28 mi)
L1st Av (0.29 mi)
F2nd Av (0.42 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.44 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.46 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.55 mi)
N RPrince St (0.64 mi)