Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
* Newly renovated studios are sleek and comfortable, featuring white oak hardwood floors, brand new stainless steel appliances, generous closet space (many with walk-in closets), and washer/dryers in the apartment. Many studio residences offer step-out balconies.
1 Bedroom apartments
* Newly renovated 1 bedroom apartments are spacious and sleek. Each residence features white oak hardwood floors, brand new stainless steel appliances, generous closet space (including walk-in closets), and washer/dryers in the apartment. Many apartments offer step out balconies or, in residences with larger outdoor spaces, beautifully appointed furnished terraces. 6th Avenue veranda terraces feature four chairs, a large table, two chaise lounge chairs, and sweeping views of midtown and downtown Manhattan. Courtyard patios feature two chairs and a table: the perfect amenity for entertaining at home!
* Experience living in the cultural epicenter of downtown, next door to the art galleries of Chelsea, the farmers market at Union Square and the jazz clubs in the West Village. Make new friends in the Meatpacking District, picnic on the High Line and run towards the sunset along the Hudson River Park. Amenities
* Meet, entertain and relax in the spacious Lounge with WiFi, flat-dash screen TVs and a wired communal work table.
* Have a drink or attend a dinner party at the Cafe.
* Stay healthy and in shape with a workout or yoga class in the Gym.
Garden and Steps
* Relax in the landscaped Garden or hang out on the Steps with your friends.
All residences are newly renovated and feature white oak hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and washer/dryers. Most residences also have walk-in closets and balconies or terraces.
$3,475, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2272495
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.08 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.09 mi)
118th St (0.18 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.32 mi)
F M23rd St (0.36 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.36 mi)
123rd St (0.38 mi)