The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
Beautifully maintained building.
Four flights up, this stunning, sun drenched apartment has:
- A spacious living room with hardwood floors and high ceilings,
- A windowed, stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher,
- A dining area - perfect for a large table and chairs,
- A bedroom that will fit a queen bed and dresser.
- Beautiful, renovated bathroom with pedestal sink.
A truly uniquely perfect apartment and only $2000!
$2,000, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2264316
Q86th Street (0.26 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.47 mi)
Q96th Street (0.54 mi)
677th St (0.61 mi)
696th St (0.73 mi)
Q72nd Street (0.83 mi)
668th St (0.98 mi)
6103rd St (1.04 mi)
F Q63rd Street (1.16 mi)
F QLexington Av (1.21 mi)