Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- A real brownstone experience
- Have 2 whole floors to yourself in a private house!
- A full Duplex with 2nd bath on lower level.
- Can be used easily fro a live / work situation or for project studio
- Full access to a private backyard.
- Situated on the most luxurious block in the area.
Heat & Hot Water Is Included!!!!!
$3,000, Three Bedrooms + Extra Room, 2.0 Bathrooms
- 1485 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2259959
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.16 mi)
GClasson Av (0.3 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.46 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.63 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.69 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.7 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.71 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.77 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.87 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.99 mi)