The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- residents can enjoy:
- 24-hour doorman
- 24- hour concierge
- Get your pump on in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center complete with cardio equipment, weight training and aerobics space.
- Restore your spirits on the landscaped 2,500 square foot Sun Deck where the views are panoramic, the sun warm and the evening breeze cool.
- Duplex lounge An ideal place to meet your neighbors to shoot pool, play foos ball, or entertain guests.
- Pets allowed: Small dogs, Large dogs, Cats Contact me today.
$3,295, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2247520
2 3Wall St (0.12 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.2 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.21 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.24 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.25 mi)
RRector St (0.3 mi)
1Rector St (0.33 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.34 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.36 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.42 mi)