One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- New luxury elevator building
- City view
- Located with in a short walk to Marcy J,M,Z & Bedford L train
- bars,deli,organic store,shops,laundromat,etc...
- features: washer/dryer hook up/storage
- hardwood floors ~ huge windows ~ built in a/c
- marble bath ~ s/s kitchen w/ high end finishes & s/s appliances + D.washer
$2,799, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- 700 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2245821