Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
- Gas/Electric Included!!!!
- MASSIVE Studio
- Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings
- Separate Windowed Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher and Microwave
- Doorman, Elevator and Laundry Building
- AWESOME West Village Location near transportation, restaurants and shops!!
- Call/text/email to see this apartment before its gone!!!
$3,100, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2245669
1Christopher St (0.11 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.27 mi)
1Houston St (0.35 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.44 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.48 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.5 mi)
C ESpring St (0.55 mi)