Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
***Walking Distance to PRATT!!!****
-SPACIOUS, Renovated 1.5 Bedroom w/ Slick Modern Finishes
-Stunning Hardwood Floors
- Modern Kitchen w/ New Appliances
-Large Windows that let in Lots of Light
-Amazing Location!!!!!! WALK TO PRATT!!!!
-Located near ALL the GREAT things that Brooklyn Offers!!!
-3 Blocks to the "G" Trains
-Tons of Stores, Cafes, and Restaurants at Your Doorstep
* 1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in.
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 50-60X the rent. Tri-State Guarantors OK!
* This apartment is available ASAP!
CALL NOW!!!! LIVE NEAR PRATT!!!
$2,000, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2238517
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.21 mi)
GClasson Av (0.3 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.37 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.52 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.55 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.66 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.68 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.7 mi)
SPark Place (0.83 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.86 mi)