Bordering Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn, Boerum Hill is one of Brooklyn’s prettiest neighborhoods, filled with beautiful brownstone- and tree-lined streets.
The area’s boundaries are Schermerhorn Street to the north and Warren or Wyckoff streets to the south, and Smith or Court streets and Fourth Avenue to the west and east, but Boerum Hill shares many of its characteristics with Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#49Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 16% Pre War
- 15% Walk-Up
- 10% New Building
- 9% Townhouse
-Stunning, Spacious Studio
-Beautiful, Hardwood Floors,
- Modern Kitchen w/ SS Appliances
-Full of Light
-Open and Spacious Feel
- Located near ALL the GREAT things that Brooklyn Offers!!!
-1 Block to the "F,G,2,3" Trains
-Tons of Stores, Cafes, and Restaurants at Your Doorstep
* 1st Months Rent + Security Deposit + Broker fee to move in.
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 50-60X the rent. Tri-State Guarantors OK!
* This apartment is available ASAP!
CALL NOW!!!! GREAT SPACE TO CALL HOME!!!!
$1,650, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2232564
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.09 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.19 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.23 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.24 mi)
F GBergen St (0.34 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.36 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.36 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.36 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.36 mi)
GFulton St (0.4 mi)