Jackson Heights is one of the most populated neighborhoods in Queens.
It is also one of the most historically important, and is a New York City Historic District. Back in 1916, Jackson Heights was developed as the first garden city community built in the United States, and was originally envisioned as a neighborhood for upper middle class workers to raise their families. This is why “garden apartment buildings” are common.learn more about this neighborhood
#103Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 39% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Pre War
- 13% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator Building
- 3% New Building
- UNIQUE LANDMARKED bldg. in the historic district of Jackson Heights;81St St. off 37th Avenue.
- MASSIVE 1bedroom over 850 sq.ft.
- RENOVATED apartment with EXPOSED BRICK wals
- ALL RENOVATED kitchen; granite counter tops.
- Bright, spacious, elegant living room area.
- KING sized bedroom approx 13X16 ft. & 21BIG closets & 3 more in the hallway.
- HARDWOOD floors.
- Heat & hot water included!
To view call or text anytime Eleni
Axxess Realty Group LLC
PLEASE HAVE ALL PAPERWORK READY.
***15 Years in real estate. ! I speak English, Greek, Spanish, Italian and French.***
Copyright (c) 2015 AXXESS REALTY GROUP LLC Equal Housing Opportunity. All information regarding an apartment or property for sale or rent as well as tax or financing information is deemed to come from reliable sources. No representation or guarantee, however, is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, changes, prior sale or rental, commission or withdrawan without notice.
$1,850, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- 870 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2226441
782nd St-Jackson Heights (0.24 mi)
E F M R 7Broadway-74th St (0.4 mi)
E F M R 7Roosevelt Av-Jackson Hts (0.42 mi)
790th St Elmhurst (0.51 mi)
M RElmhurst Av (0.58 mi)
M R65th St (0.63 mi)
7Fisk Av-69th St (0.63 mi)
7Junction Blvd (0.85 mi)
LIRRWoodside (0.97 mi)
7Woodside Av-61st St (0.99 mi)