Ditmars is a mostly middle class, suburban neighborhood at the extreme northwest of Queens - it borders the East River to the north, Astoria Blvd (and Astoria) to the south, and LaGuardia airport to the east.
The neighborhood of Steinway within Ditmars was originally built as a company town for Steinway & Sons piano company (the namesake of Steinway Street in Astoria), but has since been rolled into the same neighborhood as Ditmars, hence “Ditmars-Steinway.learn more about this neighborhood
#96Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 25% Pre War
- 13% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 11% Private House
- 10% Walk-Up
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- Master Bedroom with jacuzzi tub.
- HUGE Private Terrace.
- Tons of Closet space.
- Big massive windows.
- Heat , hot water and gas are included.
- Amenities Include Two Fitness Rooms, Laundry On Each Floor, Storage Available , Furnished Roof-top And 24 Hour Doorman.
- Parking space available(price $125-$175)
- Next to Astoria park... Just 8 minutes to the Subway station (N,Q)
** SPONSOR UNIT**REGULAR RENTAL APPLICATION**NO BOARD APPROVAL**
>>> ACTUAL APARTMENT PHOTOS
***NO DOGS/CATS OK***
===> CALL,TEXT or EMAIL
$3,450, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Condo or Co-Op Building
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1208077
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.53 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.53 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.73 mi)
N QBroadway (1.08 mi)
M RSteinway St (1.43 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (1.5 mi)
M R46th St (1.56 mi)
M R36th St (1.77 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (1.8 mi)
M RNorthern Blvd (1.84 mi)