Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Contact me to view this beauty today!
- Gorgeous and Immaculately Kept Patio with Surrounding Garden
- Fully fenced in, the Patio Garden is delightfully private
- Spacious Living Room with Beautiful Working Fireplace and Exposed Brick
- Large Dining Alcove off Living Room
- Two Queen to King Sized Bedrooms, one on first floor and one on the lower level
- Stunning Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Plentiful Counter and Cabinet Space
- Full Bath with gorgeous finishes on first floor
- Half Bath with gorgeous finishes on lower level
- Great closet space throughout (7 in total!)
This beauty is perfect for a couple in need of space or a small family. Lovingly cared for by the owner, this stunner is a delight in every way. Contact me to see it today! Hurry! Beauties like this are rare and rent quickly!
Not perfect? I have thousands of listing throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
$4,400, Two Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 062813JDUBSA
179th St (0.16 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.32 mi)
186th St (0.49 mi)
B C81st St (0.54 mi)
B C72nd St (0.64 mi)
166th St (0.66 mi)
B C86th St (0.71 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.86 mi)
B C96th St (1.11 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (1.15 mi)