Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
RENOVATED, WITH DISHWASHER & MICROWAVE
BUILDING E 10th STREET
- This home is fully renovated, will be done painting and cleaning up within the next day.
- Large converted 3 bedroom with 2 full and windowed bathrooms. 2 Kings Size Bedrooms, and 1 Large Queen Size Bedroom. Separate and large windowed Kitchen with High End Finishes.
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters, New Cabinets, Nice Stone, Dishwasher and Microwave. Gorgeous finishes throughout including Cherry Wood Floors, French Doors, Base and Crown Moldings.
- Amazing & Large Closets. Both Bathrooms have windows, are renovated with granite and excellent finishes. One of the bathrooms is unbelievably large.
E 10th Street by First Avenue. Minutes to the 4 or 6 Express and local Train at Astor Place. Or Catch the N or R Train at 8th Street and Broadway. Amazing restaurants, bars, nightlife, and shopping in the area.
Please call or email Flora to view this property or any other on the Citi Habitats website.
$4,550, Three Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2193026
6Astor Place (0.19 mi)
L3rd Av (0.22 mi)
L1st Av (0.26 mi)
N R8th St (0.29 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.43 mi)
F2nd Av (0.46 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.48 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.59 mi)
N RPrince St (0.68 mi)