Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
- Brand new floors and renovation throughout
- Pass through kitchen with brand new appliances, granite counter-tops and a breakfast nook.
- Newly renovated bathroom.
- WALK-IN CLOSET/HOME OFFICE and ton of additional closet space
- Great amount of natural sunlight throughout
- Large living room
- BRs that fit Queen beds: BR 1 (Appx 12 x 10), BR 2 (Appx 11 x 9) Flex BR 3(Appx 10.5 x 10)
- Surreal views of the NYC skyline
- Best of all, heat, hot water, electricity & cooking gas are all included in the rent. With all utilities included, you only pay one bill of $4500 ($1500 per person) monthly!!
The building has a brand new gym with thumb recognition entry and is located 2 two avenues away from the C,E train and close to the 1, N,R trains on 49th. This unit is available ASAP. Dont rent without seeing this...It is an amazing deal! call ASAP. 917...653...92...94
$4,500, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2185757
C E50th St (0.41 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.5 mi)
150th St (0.58 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.61 mi)
N R49th St (0.63 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.64 mi)
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.66 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.68 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.73 mi)
B D F M47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center (0.78 mi)