Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
**ONLY 1ST MONTH RENT + 1 MONTH SECURITY TO MOVE IN!!**
- Hardwood floors and high ceilings.
- Massive living and dining area!
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen including double-door fridge and dishwasher.
- Granite counter tops and breakfast bar!
- Full bath with deepsoak tub.
- Tons of storage and closet space!
- One Huge open plan room!
- A 2nd (half) bathroom.
- Even more closets and storage!
- Amazing ROOF ACCESS!
- Parking space available in the garage!
- Free bike storage!
- Beautiful communal backyard space!
- & more.
Just around the corner from Pratt and nearby to many restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, botiques and vintage stores.
2 blocks to the G train or a quick walk to the A/C!
$2,450, Loft + Extra Room, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 2144834
GClasson Av (0.16 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.27 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.39 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.42 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.48 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.67 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.74 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.78 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.8 mi)
SPark Place (0.84 mi)