North Brooklyn neighborhood Bushwick is south and east of Williamsburg, the area it is most often connected with, in an age of ever-blurring neighborhood lines. Bushwick also borders Bedford-Stuyvesant, East New York, Brownsville and Ridgewood, Queens.
As the 21st century began, Bushwick saw many of the positive changes that much of New York City had been experiencing.learn more about this neighborhood
#53Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 26% Walk-Up
- 20% New Building
- 10% Other
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- Huge 2 bed room with Great closet space.
- Closets in every room of the apartment.
- Bran new Gut renovations just finished.
- New Floors and granite countertops
- Large spacious bedrooms big enough for King beds.
- Plenty of windows throughout the entire apartment.
- incredibly high ceilngs.
- Beautifully renovated large bathroom.
- All New electrical, plumbing and wiring throughout trhe apartment.
- dishwasher and Microwave appliances.
- Dont miss out on this offer!
$2,150, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2143619