Park Slope, often known as the baby stroller capital of the world, very much lives up to its reputation but is so much more than that.
While many young parents with children inhabit the neighborhood because of its excellent education system and proximity to Prospect Park, its lovely tree-lined streets, community focus, and selection of restaurants make it a wonderful neighborhood for anyone to live in.learn more about this neighborhood
#28Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 19% Pre War
- 18% Brownstone
- 8% Townhouse
- 7% New Building
Perfect for roommates! Prime area!
Lots of light, 3 separate bedrooms. Exposed brick walls, real cherry wood floor, 12 feet high ceilings, Skylight!
- Custom renovated bright 3 separate bedrooms each off center foyer.
- Exposed brick walls, real cherry wood floors 12 feet high ceilings
- 12' high duplex closets in each bedroom, solid maple wood raised panel
- L shaped kitchen with ceramic floor
- Pella skylight with pleated shade floor to ceiling
- Tiled full master bathroom
- 2 flights up own thermostat
- Circuit breakers in apartment,each room wired for cable tv and phone lines
- Less than one minute to M/N/R trains, community garden, as well as steps to food-coop and bustling 5th Avenue
$3,400, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2140494
RUnion St (0.13 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.44 mi)
B Q7th Av (0.46 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.52 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.53 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.61 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.61 mi)
F G R4 Av-9 St (0.63 mi)
F G7th Av (0.76 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.76 mi)