With its eclectic restaurants, outstanding schools, and beautiful brownstone buildings, the long-standing neighborhood of Carroll Gardens is a must see for families, artistic types, and professionals of any age.
Smith Street, a Brooklyn hotspot for nightlife and established eateries, borders the neighborhood to the East providing exciting contrast to the rather quiet ambience that Carroll Gardens otherwise maintains.learn more about this neighborhood
#44Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Brownstone
- 16% Townhouse
- 15% Pre War
- 14% Walk-Up
- 6% New Building
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout the apartment w/ Lots of closets , storage and more.
- This apartment is equipped with a Modern Kitchen which is ideal and perfect for all your cooking needs : You have a good size dishwasher, beautiful granite counters, microwave....All Appliances are Stainless Steel.
- WAIT, there's more......You have a WASHER UNIT inside your apartment !!! WoW !
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout the apartment w/ Lots of closets , storage and more. - You are also located STEPS away from the Subway Station where you can catch the F or G trains !
....Also Steps Away from Carroll Park ! and Near Everything on Court St.
- 1ST MONTH RENT & BROKER'S FEE - NO SECURITY DEPOSIT !
$2,700, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2132185
F GCarroll St (0.11 mi)
F GBergen St (0.42 mi)
F GSmith-9th St (0.43 mi)
RUnion St (0.74 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.82 mi)
F G R4 Av-9 St (0.83 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.85 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.89 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.9 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.95 mi)