Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- Spacious 2 Flex 3Br With H/W Inc
- Backyard Access
- Exposed Brick 2 Entrances
- Separate kitchen S/S Appliances + beautiful cherry cabinets.
- Hardwood floors throughout,
- Spacious living room With Exposed Brick Finish.
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Railroad Layout Can Be Used As 2 Bedrooms + Office Or 3 Bedroom .
- Walking Distance to Prospect park ,Brookyn Library and Brooklyn botanical gardens 2-3-4-5 Trains
- To qualify all must have good credit with combined / single income 40 x 1 months rent
- Co-signers with excellent credit and income 80 x 1 month rent are welcome
$2,900, Three Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2131531
3Nostrand Av (0.3 mi)
SPark Place (0.3 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.38 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.39 mi)
2 5President St (0.4 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.42 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.47 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.54 mi)
3Kingston Av (0.62 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.64 mi)