Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
Just across the street from Pratt!
All new renovations half a block to the G train!
**ONLY 1ST MONTH RENT + 1 MONTH SECURITY TO MOVE IN!!**
- Classic charm within the historic building!
- Hardwood floors & High ceilings!
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with closets!
- 2nd floor duplex downstairs doubling the size of the apartment!
- Dining area!
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen including dishwasher!!
- Central Heat!
- 1.5 Designer bathrooms with deep soak tub!
- Laundry in the building!!!
Across the street from Pratt and nearby to many restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, botiques and vintage stores.
1 block to the G train or a quick walk to the A/C!
$3,250, Two Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 2119028
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.14 mi)
GClasson Av (0.26 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.31 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.43 mi)
GFulton St (0.59 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.68 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.69 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.7 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.71 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.72 mi)