As more people are drawn to the low rent of Ditmas Park apartments, and the neighborhood's convenient train access, great new restaurants and markets, Ditmas Park in Brooklyn is rapidly growing.
The area is on the B/Q line, express trains with a good track record. One bedroom Ditmas Park apartments for rent go for around $1,650. One beds are around $1,650, while two bedrooms apartments are typically $2,200.learn more about this neighborhood
#74Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 36% Pre War
- 18% Elevator Building
- 17% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 3% Other
- Newer Construction!
- 1st Floor W/ Back yard Access!
- Stainless Steel Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Efficient Apt
- Queen sized bedrooms and 1 Full Sized bdr/office/Huge Closet!
- Extra Open Front room can be used as a computer room, dining room, etc.
- Parking spot available for addt'l fee
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Backyard Access
- Closet in all bedrooms
- Lots of outlets and cable ready
- Laundry around the corner
- Train station (2 & 5 Train) just 2 blocks away!
- Close to Prospect Park
- Quick 1/2hr commute to the city..
- Washer & Dryer Hookup Optional
Great Deal in Newer Bldg wont Last long!*
Call, Text or Email for More Info!
$1,650, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 2110267