Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Brownstone
- - 2nd fl
- - 2BA
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - Tenants Pay All Utilities
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$1,950, Two Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 10000
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.48 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.55 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.6 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.63 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.7 mi)
J M ZMyrtle Av (0.75 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.82 mi)
JKosciusko St (0.85 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.89 mi)
A CUtica Av (0.9 mi)