If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
- ENORMOUS Space (like, really really big!)
- 2 Big Bedrooms, 1 HUGE Bedroom!
- Shiny Hardwood Floors!
- 2 Walk In Closets!
- Huge Coat Closet!
- Brand New Kitchen!
- 1.5 Baths! No Morning Wait! :)
- Mere Feet from B, C Trains!
- Half Block to Harlem Tavern and many other restaurants and bars of SoHa!
- Super Bright and Sunny!
- Pet Friendly!
- Heat and Hot Water Included!
- Landlord will let you out of lease for ANY REASON with 30 days notice!
- Two bedrooms have limited direct sunlight
- 4th floor walkup
- That's it! Everything else about this space is amazing!
If this seems like a fit call Dan now to view. Not quite a fit? Call Dan anyway! Friendly, honest and knowledgeable, I have access to a full range of upper Manhattan apartments and will help you find the home with the right combination of features for you!
Applicants should make 40x the monthly rent and have good credit, OR have a guarantor who makes 75x the monthly rent and has excellent credit.
$3,000, Three Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 2070
B C116th St (0.03 mi)
2 3116th St (0.31 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.38 mi)
2 3110th St (0.42 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.43 mi)
2 3125th St (0.52 mi)
1116th St (0.54 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.63 mi)
B C103rd St (0.67 mi)
1125th St (0.77 mi)