If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
- Great Price for a True 1br!
- Incredible Hamilton Heights Location!
- Newly Renovated Space!
- Hardwood Floors!
- Big Kitchen!
- Chipped Cup and Harlem Social Around the Corner!
- Minutes to 1, or A, B, C, D Trains!
- Landlord will let you out of lease for ANY REASON with 30 days notice!!!
- Bedroom is rather small, but could fit a full mattress
- Apartment does not get a lot of sunlight
- That's it! Everything else about this place is great!
If this seems like a fit call Dan now to view. Not quite a fit? Call Dan anyway! Friendly, honest and knowledgeable, I have access to a full range of upper Manhattan apartments and will help you find the home with the right combination of features for you!
Applicants should make 40x the monthly rent and have good credit, OR have a guarantor who makes 75x the monthly rent and has excellent credit.
$1,350, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2062
1145th St (0.23 mi)
C155th St (0.35 mi)
1157th St (0.37 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.39 mi)
B155th St (0.59 mi)
C163rd St (0.59 mi)
1137th St (0.63 mi)
3148th St (0.66 mi)
B C135th St (0.83 mi)
3145th St (0.85 mi)