Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Parking 200$ Monthly
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself:http://www.walkscore.com/score/19-oliver-st-brooklyn-ny-11209
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$1,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 143444
R95th St (0.52 mi)
R86th St (0.61 mi)
R77th St (0.99 mi)
RBay Ridge Av (1.33 mi)
N R59th St (1.8 mi)
R53rd St (2.15 mi)