DUMBO, an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, is a Brooklyn neighborhood where artists and yuppies collide.
The residential DUMBO apartments are occupied primarily by professionals, aside from a penthouse where Mos Def resides. The warehouse work spaces still host many artists and double as storage spaces for Manhattanites and businesses.
DUMBO borders the East River and extends into Vinegar Hill.learn more about this neighborhood
#40Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Loft Building
- 18% Luxury Highrise
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 8% New Building
* Stainless steel GE Profile kitchen appliances
* Granite kitchen countertops
* Designer hardwood cabinets
* Pristine marble vanities
* Sinks and showers with Grohe faucets
* Elegant wood floors
* washers and dryers
* cable ready, multiple phone lines and high-speed internet connections
* Triple-glazed ultra-quiet casement windows
* Garbage disposals
* Floor-to-ceiling windows
* Walk-in and linen closets
So Close to many Train Lines!
Also - Plenty of Sunlight, Great views, ** Free GYM!
Close to all DUMBO Shopping, Restaurants, and Shops!
So close to Manhattan in the heart of Brooklyn........
PLEASE CALL NOW! THIS OFFER WONT LAST!
$2,650, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_Hillel_3474
FYork St (0.05 mi)
A CHigh St (0.29 mi)
Fulton Ferry Landing (0.41 mi)
2 3Clark St (0.45 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.6 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.61 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.69 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.81 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.91 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.96 mi)