The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- Spacious apartment at a fantastic Upper East Side location, close to trasnportation!
- This apartment features two large bedrooms with generous closet space, spacious living area that can be converted to living room+ 3rd bedroom (WITH REAL WALL), eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and a dishwasher, high ceilings and 2 full bathrooms!
- The building is located on E 81st street, between Lex and 3rd, short walk from 86th street express subway stop. It features an elevator, and laundromat is exactly across the street!
- To see this great deal call or email Nicholas today!
$3,895, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 1957523
677th St (0.23 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.24 mi)
668th St (0.69 mi)
696th St (0.73 mi)
B C81st St (0.92 mi)
FLexington Av (0.94 mi)
B C86th St (0.94 mi)
B C72nd St (1.08 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.08 mi)
6103rd St (1.1 mi)