Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
- Fantastic renovated 1 bed/flex 2 (NO WALL REQUIRED) apartment featuring; modern stainless steel kitchen equipped with microwave and dishwasher, recessed lighting, hardwood flooring throughout, sunny large windows, balcony in bedroom and A SECOND BALCONY in living room, lovely tiled bathroom, baseboard and crown moldings.
- Brand new construction! Built from the ground up only SIX years ago! Elevator and Laundry.
- In the heart of Chelsea, with fine dining, cafes, bars and shopping only a short walk away!
- (( TWO ZERO ONE )) THREE SIX TWO - FIVE ONE ONE ZERO
$2,950, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1957412
118th St (0.12 mi)
123rd St (0.14 mi)
C E23rd St (0.18 mi)
F M23rd St (0.27 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.33 mi)
128th St (0.35 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.36 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.38 mi)