Park Slope, often known as the baby stroller capital of the world, very much lives up to its reputation but is so much more than that.
While many young parents with children inhabit the neighborhood because of its excellent education system and proximity to Prospect Park, its lovely tree-lined streets, community focus, and selection of restaurants make it a wonderful neighborhood for anyone to live in.learn more about this neighborhood
#28Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 19% Pre War
- 18% Brownstone
- 8% Townhouse
- 7% New Building
- Very possibly the finest one bedroom in Park Slope. Located in an immaculately restored brownstone with every detail fully restored to it's original luster this extraordinarily large second floor space encompasses all the finest features of premier brownstone living. Truly enormous, 320 sqft living room with wood burning fireplace, three over sized windows, twelve foot high ceilings, original moldings and intricate wood carvings meticulously restored to original luster and beauty. Living room can accomodate full dining room stable, sofas, lounges, and end tables. Ceiling fan with globe lighting and dimmer. Three large cedar lined closets throughout with one in the living room and two in the master suite.
- Pass through kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas range stove. Grainte counter tops and ample cabinetry round out the perfect kitchen. Through the kitchen is the king sized master bedroom overlooking a blossoming cherry tree and finely landscaped garden. Bathroom en suite with deep soaking tub and his and hers sinks.
- The shear attention to detail from the hardware of the door knobs to period woodworking is peerless in quality and craftsmanship.
- Free laundry located in the basement and heat and hot water are included.
- The location matches this unique apartment. Located on 8th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues. One and a half blocks to Prospect Park as well as the F and G trains at 7th Avenue and 9th St. Half a block to 7th Avenue shopping, restaraunts cafes and groceries and two blocks to 5th Avenue restraunt row. Also located within the prestigious PS 321 School district.
- Available for July 1st.
$3,550, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1928377
F G7th Av (0.14 mi)
F G R4 Av-9 St (0.5 mi)
F GProspect Park-15 St (0.54 mi)
RProspect Av (0.66 mi)
RUnion St (0.69 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.74 mi)
B Q7th Av (0.83 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.92 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.99 mi)
F GSmith-9th St (1.02 mi)